Civil and Administrative Law Services

If you are seeking legal advice, or you need your rights upheld in a dispute or to challenge a decision from a government agency, our legal aid lawyers can provide the necessary services, in several areas of the law, such as:

– labour law (injury-on-duty, occupational illness, CNESST, TAT);

– motor vehicle accident (SAAQ, compensation for prejudice, income replacement indemnity);

– Retraite Québec (disability, retirement pension, family allowance, supplement for children with disability);

– social welfare (reduction of financial assistance, claims and misrepresentation);

– Service Canada (employment insurance and old-age pension);

– housing (lease termination, problems with an apartment);

– health law (psychiatric assessment, residential care, treatment/placement requests;

– protective supervision (guardianship, curatorship, protection mandate homologation);

– victims of crime initiative (VCI);

– consumer protection and contract law;

– bankruptcy, insolvency and voluntary deposit;

– disability insurance;

– personal or real estate property;

– civil liability.

Other services may be covered under legal aid. To find out, contact us to set up and appointment with one of our lawyers.

Criminal Law
Emergency Line

2024 – All rights reserved – LEGAL AID OFFICE